Sunday, January 8, 2017

Views


Hello 

Thank-you for joining me here again.

Please feel free to contact me on any 
pieces from the Blog.
If something is Sold others 
can be painted on the same 
subject with changes to make it unique
just for you .
I like my customers and friends 
to have a one of a kind piece.

Link below is one way to contact me 




or my facebook page



***
**
*
References are available at any time and for 
anyone to see . 
Located on my art page and you
are very welcome to ask. 
Video's of my work are now featured on 
Youtube



I hope you will enjoy some more 
photography today.

Beautiful view 
Goodrington
***

Torquay 

 ***
*

Torquay 
 ***
*


Lost At Sea
 **
*


Dartmoor
 ***
*


Dartmoor 
Many myths and Legends
 ***
*


Amazing views 
Dartmoor
 ***
*


Old Stones and Rocks
Dartmoor
 ***
*


Torquay
 ***
*

Myths ,Legends and true
stories of 
Dartmoor

***


Lost 
***

Paignton

***
*

All photo's are available as 
A4 prints to frame.

All works are signed copyrighted by 
Sarahstorer. ©

Thank-you .


No comments:

Post a Comment