Thursday, January 5, 2017

Heart and soul



Welcome everyone. 

Thank-you for joining 
me here.

Please contact or see art page for details
on the link below.


The  first two pieces 
are very similar .
If i have two customers and with 
their permission
i like to do variations 
so each person owns a one 
of a kind and unique piece . 

The Howling.
Part one
30CM X 40CM canvas
£65 UK/ $80 US


 ***
*

Howling .Part Two
30CM X 40CM canvas 
£65. UK / $80 US
SOLD

 ***
*


Empty Echo
30CM X 40CM canvas
£25 UK / $31 US
SOLD

 ***
*

The Winds 
10" X 12" Flat canvas 
ready for photo frame.
£20 UK/$25 US
SOLD

 ***
*

Hint of Green
30CM X 40CM canvas
£25 UK/ $31 US

 ***
*


Shaded.
10" x 12" flat canvas 
ready for photo frame.
£20 UK/ $25 US.
SOLD

 ***
*

Wind Spirit 
SOLD

 ***
*


The Tree of Life
Hanging from a customers wall
photo provided by them.
£15 UK/$19 US
SOLD


All prices are kept low .
P & P are included so no hidden costs.

All works on this Blog are 
signed copyrighted by 
Sarah Storer. ©



Thank-you everyone.




2 comments:

  1. You are most welcome and I love what you do---I want to develop my artistic side. I have not done so for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you . I hope you manage to start again very soon . My best wishes to you.

      Delete