Monday, January 2, 2017

PART ONE Architecture


Hi everyone 
Nice to see you all again.
My best wishes to you 
for the 
New Year.
Thank-you 
for joining me in 2017.
***
**
*

Here is some more photography 
for you to enjoy .
All photo's available 
as A4 prints.

Please come and take a visit. 
Painting's ,special offers,
sales, discounts are made for those 
purchasing more 
than one piece. 
All prices include p&p
so no hidden costs.
Most of all references available
and posted for all to see. 
Link Below.



ROCHESTER CATHEDRAL
 ***
*






ARCHITECTURE 
inside the Cathedral.




Story telling windows 











***
**
*

ROCHESTER CASTLE 




















































 ***
**
*

Heading home
Cathedral views 







Station view .

***
**
*

Thank-you everyone.

All works by sarah.L Tiger / storer 
signed copyrighted ©

4 comments:

  1. I love old architecture. My partner (She has been with me for almost 20 Years) is very interested in Frank Lloyd Wright. I bought a huge book of his lifetime projects---fascinating. I love castles especially.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you i have many more photo's which i will be posting now and again . I love the details and work that are in these beautiful buildings . Shame to have lost so much history with them. Hope you will continue to enjoy them .

      Delete
  2. lovely photos, have never been there, looks very interesting

    ReplyDelete