Wednesday, August 31, 2016

The Dreams of Trees



Welcome everyone 
Thank-you for the wonderful support. 
If you would like to purchase any of these paintings
please contact me by using the link below
****
sarahtigerartist

****
A series of paintings inspired by a poem
composed by the author D W Storer
***

The Dreams of Trees 
SOLD





Winter's Dream
SOLD




Moon Dance
SOLD



Three of One
SOLD


Visions In Blue
SOLD


Stormy Night
SOLD


Dreams of Mars 
SOLD


Spring Dreams 
SOLD






****
**
*
Thank-you 
Please feel free to leave comments.










All work © S L Storer

2 comments:

  1. Your trees are beautiful. If I had more space, I would buy more (LOL) Oy! I love the combination of the Moon and the trees. I also want to listen to my trees in the front yard and see if they harbor spirits. I have never tried it, but it's worth trying to listen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you . I very much appreciate your comments and thoughts. If you try it let me know how you feel after . For me it brings a sense of peace and allows my imagination to change the shapes , sounds and outlook of the trees and surroundings . Thank-you again.

    ReplyDelete