Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Sarah L Tiger - Artist


Hello to all
I am Sarah L Tiger
artist , illustrator , photographer

post by post I hope to showcase my work ,
with guest-spots for other artists  , with the aim
of creating a wider audience

you can find me on Facebook by clicking on the link

Sarah L Tiger

Some examples of my work 









just a few examples for now -
as the posts continue I'll show a more varied selection -
including photography
and illustrations from books I've illustrated such as
The Key of The Storm ( which launches Sept 1st)

hope you like what you see , please spread the word if you do 





All art © 2012/2016 

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Sarah, I'm looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Seawitch , I have seen your amazing work also. It's very nice to meet you .

      Delete