Thursday, August 18, 2016

Experiments and Illustrations




Hello again. Thank-you for coming to my new blog .
My first post had over a hundred hits overnight , 
which is an amazing result . 
Thank-you all again. 
***
**
*



The Greenman 
Hand sewn onto canvas 
30cm x 40cm 
This was a first for me ; 
usually I work with acrylic paints , and sometimes 
even work with a pen and ink ,
but after seeing a sewn canvas in a local shop 
I  thought i would give it a try .
***
**
*
If you are interested in obtaining this piece 
please contact me by using the link below. 


***
**
*
The Key of The Storm 

I provided the illustrations for this book  -

The Key of the Storm raises the curtains on the darkly provocative trilogy, Through the Mirror Darkly. 

Comforted by a powerful mystic as he observes the grisly conclusion to his death, DW Storer's autobiographical antihero is taken on a journey of classical proportions, as he absorbs, celebrates, and ultimately confronts lessons learned during the dawning of his afterlife. 

Set in a timeless astral plane that is home to an exotic array of gods, kings, queens, ferocious beasts, historical figures and tortured souls, Storer includes factual accounts of his spiritual development and encounters with entities, both benign and malevolent, to reinforce his central tenet that even the most finely tuned will is susceptible to otherworldly temptation.

It's available as both paperback and e-reader 
If you would like a signed copy it can be ordered direct 
from the publisher by clicking the link below. 


If you would like an E-reader 
for America click the link below .



If you would like an E-reader 
for England click the link below .








The  three painting's above are based on
the illustrations I created for the book. 

***
**
*

Thank-you again please feel free to comment 
and hope you will come back again . 




All art © 2012/2016 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your web site and even the background with all the trees and hillside. It's like I am in the country in the mists where I am in the Otherworld. Thank you Sarah, You are loved. Steven (Ocean Star).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much Steven . It's nice to meet you and hope you will continue to enjoy the page . I'm new to Blogspot's but my work is featured http://thehereticsmirror.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/the-heretics-mirror.html

    ReplyDelete